VII BGM AT MADURAI
Dated 1ST JUNE 2012
As scheduled the VII Biennial General Meeting of AIRASA will be held on 23rd and 24th July 2012 at THAILAKSHMI KALYANA MAHAL, S S COLONY, MADURAI (opp to Dy CE/CN/MDU Office). All the delegates are requested to contact the Reception counter available at Platform No.1 of Madurai Railway Station. The delegate fee is fixed as Rs.200/- per delegate. The delegates may plan their travel so as to reach on 23rd Morning.
The number and details of delegates attending from your Unit may please be informed to Shri. P.S. ANAND, Dy. Genl. Secretary, AIRASA, Mobile No.09843066663 or Shri. ANTONY SELVAM, Mobile No.08056162110 to enable them to make arrangements for accommodating the delegates and to cater their needs.
Membership list with Central Quota of membership amount should be remitted to the Secretary, Finance before the start of BGM. Only those Members and Divisional/Zonal/Central Office bearers having current membership and have collected Membership fee from atleast 25% of the their staff strength are eligible to be delegates and contestants in the Biennial General Meeting and Election process. All Zones should submit their last two years balance sheet to make themselves eligible for BGM delegates.
Despite repeated circulars many of the Zones and Divisions have not returned the used and unused Development Fund and Membership books. All the Central, Zonal and Division/Unit level Presidents and Secretaries are requested to submit the same immediately to the Secretary, Finance.
It is proposed to bring out a Souvenier on the occasion. All Office bearers at all levels are requested to collect Advertisements and materials for publication in the Souvenier. The last date for receipt of Advertisements and materials is 05-07-2012. The Charges for advertisements is as under.
Half Page B/W -Rs. 3000/-
Half Page colour Rs. 5000/-
Full Page B/W Rs. 5000/-
Full Page colour Rs. 8000/-
Outside Back Cover page, colour Rs. 10000/-
The Advertisement charges shall be collected in the form of DD/Cheque in favour of AIRASA –SOUTH ZONE, CHENNAI and deposited in its a/c No. 10273423758.
The BGM will transact the following businesses:
9.30 A.M CWC Meeting
10.30 A.M Inauguration of BGM, Speeches by Chief Guest, Invitees from Sister Organisations,
General Secretary’s Report, Financial Report by the Secretary, Finance
14.00 P.M Discussion on the Reports. & Delegate Session
10.00 A.M Election of New Central Office Bearers
Reply of General Secretary on Discussions and
Passing of Resolutions.
4.00 P.M OPEN SESSION
All are requested to attend the Meeting and make it a great success.
ALL INDIA RAILWAY ACCOUNTS
STAFF ASSOCIATION (AIRASA)
VI BIENNIAL GENERAL MEETING
AT THAILAKSHMI KALYANA MAHAL,
S S COLONY, MADURAI
On 23rd & 24th JULY 2012
1. We demand implementation of the next higher Grade Pay available for Class IV Staff, ACCTS. CLERKS, JAAs, AAs, ASVs, Sr. ASVs, Sr.SO(A)/Sr.TIA/Sr.ISAs, STENOGRAPHERS, TYPISTS, FPEs AND CASH & PAY STAFF.
2. Promote all Staff in Grade Pay Rs.1800/- as Accounts Clerks on Seniority basis.
3. Increase the percentage for Sr.AA promotion which has to be calculated on the combined strength of merged Sr.SO(A) cadre.
4. Extend Group ‘B’ Status to SO(A)/TIA/ISA AND Sr.SO(A)/Sr.TIA,Sr.ISA.
5. The II financial upgradation under ACP should be extended to CG II promotees treating their promotion as JAA as Direct Recruitment.
6. Implement the modified ACP duly allowing the next grade Pay as per the next hierarchy in the department.
7. Sanction additional posts of TIAs & ISAs to enable those qualified IIIA and waiting for promotion since 1993.
8. Restore grant of three Additional increments to ASVs for passing App.IV Exam and increase the percentage of Sr.ASVs as 80%.
9. Grant Qualification increments in lieu of Qualification Allowance for passing
App.II & III Examinations, ICWAI, MBA,Finance duly including it as ‘PAY’ for all
10. Promote all Accounts Clerks who have put in 10 years of service as J A As.
11. Fill up all vacancies.
Be a proud participant ! Attend enmasse!
M. S. UNNIKRISHNAN R.K. SRASWAT
General Secretary I/C President